my spotless mind...dream forever

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

no work in the morning...

Whashuppers yall... i did not have work this morning. But i did in the afternoon shift. This morning i woke up and laid in bed some more. it was great! I ate some breakfast and watched a movie with my mother. We watched the movie "No Country for old men." A really, really, and really great film to watch! i recommend this movie for anyone that wants to see some crazy things!!! check out the trailer below.




After the movie i got ready for work and packed up my gear for 2 basketball games tonight... But the first thing i had to do was go to PQ Shop to drop off some denim for a customer that wanted to buy them. When i got there, i saw Freddy and Shalihe working the morning shift. I miss working at PQ! It was fun and good times there. i grabbed some stuff to bring to MM Shop and waited for Willy so i can give him a ride to work at MM Shop. Today was really different because Willy and I saw a fight in front of the Barber Shop. It was two African Males going at it. A lot of peeps from L and L's and Barber shop were watching. Then Mall Security came along and was like "KNOCK IT OFF!!!" really loud. I was sort of laughing when he did that. The two African Males just kept on fighting. It was kind of funny because they took little breaks to breathe a little after like they grab each other and throw themselves around and then they go fist fighting back again... haha... anyways security was calling the police and both guys just stopped and walked away. that was funny to me too! hahaha! After work Willy and I went to my basketball games... we lost our Super Kronics game. But my game with Ballers R Us we won!!! and we were down by like 14 points too and came back in the second half... Yay for Ballers R Us!!! I do hate back to back games though!!! very tiring! anyways after the games Calvin and I went to LA Fitness. I gotsta do my 2 miles a day ya know!!!

Here is another Random Video for you all enjoy:




Have a great night Blog World!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home