IT DIDN'T RAIN!!!
Super mad that it did not rain because I could of rode my bicycle to work today!!! But it was super cold though. Today was a productive day for Alvin and I at MM Shop. We moved some stuff around the shop to make it look more neat and accessible for our customers to look at our products. Job well done Alvin! After work I went home and just took a long nap and woke up ate dinner and watched some movies. I watched a Classic movie called "SPACEBALLS" if you have not seen or heard of it... its a must see movie!!! check it below:
After I watched that movie I went to Blockbuster to rent another movie called "King of California" From the Filmmakers of Sideways... its with Michael Douglas and Evan Rachel Wood... check it below:
Now I am going to watch that movie and tell you laters of how it was... Here is your daily and evening random video from my favorites on youtube... enjoy!:
GOOD NIGHT BLOG WORLD!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home