Extreme Pita!!!
hello blog world! Woke up around 9:30am, on Tuesday 3/18/08. Checked out the weather on my Blackberry 8800. Looks like a beautiful day! So I decided to ride my bicycle to work. I did not get a chance to eat breakfast at home, so Kj and I decided to order at Extreme Pita. This was my first time trying it and I ordered the Extreme club, I think? Anyways it had turkey, ham, and strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato, and guacamole! It was very crazy delicious! This is my new spot for sandwiches. After work I went rode home and there it was!!! Ground Beef with Cream of Mushrooms!!! Soooo Goooood!!!! I had to grub on that! After that i was watching a movie that was on t.v. It was called "The Sea Inside" the main actor was from the movie "No Country for Old Men"(the psycho killer guy). Anyways check out the trailer for "The Sea Inside":
I did not get a chance to finish it, but i recorded it on DVR. So if anybody wants to watch let me know!
Playoffs for basketball @ AIU starts tomorrow and we get to play a really hard team for my Wednesday team, Super Kronics vs. Above the Net. Game time is at 7:30pm. Come and support if you have nothing to do! Well thats that! Here is your Daily and Nightly random video from youtube:
Good Night Blog World!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home